Withdrawing From OnlineNaira
OnlineNaira processes your withdrawal requests into a Bank or Mobile Money account.
If you are in Nigeria, we also pay into eNaira.
To do a withdrawal, login and click on WITHDRAW. Enter the amount to withdraw, choose a withdrawal method and submit.
The minimum amount we allow for withdrawal is N2000 ($4).
- Remember that withdrawal fees are taken from the money you send to your bank and not from your wallet balance.
For International Bank, our fees are exclusive of any additional bank charges.
See our fees page here
Withdrawal Options - We offer the following withdrawal options - Cash In Minutes, Cash in Hours and Cash Today.
- Cash in Minutes would usually be completed within a few minutes.
- Cash in Hours would usually be completed within 2 hours.
- Cash Today would usually be completed within 4 hours.
- International Bank would usually be completed over a few days.
Bank Details - OnlineNaira does not need your international banking details such as SWIFT/BIC if you are withdrawing to a bank in Africa.
For Payouts into Bank, we need your local bank account number, bank name and your name in the bank.
For Pay-outs into Mobile Money, we need your network provider's name, mobile number and your name.
A limit of
$5,000 or equivalent appl y towithdrawals into International Bank.
List of Payment Options in African Countries: